In the News
IT’S ALWAYS NICE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT
CHECK OUT OUR PRESS HITS AND AWARDS
In the neighborhood? Stop by our office to see our slew of industry trophies.
November 10, 2014
Top Marketing Trends for 2014
Top Marketing Trends for 2014 “Brands are taking advantage of current news topics in the moment things happen and attaching news to their brand in some way to capitalize on the newsworthiness,” according to Melissa DiGianfilippo and Alexis Krisay, owners of Serendipit Consulting. “This can be done through relevant blog posts, social media sharable graphics …
July 23, 2014
Digital Analytics in Student Housing
Alexis Krisay is a partner and the vice president of marketing for Phoenix-based Serendipit Consulting, a public relations, marketing, branding and event-planning firm with a specialization in the student housing market. GlobeSt.com recently caught up with Krisay to find out how digital analytics functions in the world of student housing. Click here to read more.
July 21, 2014
Snapchat: 3 Ways to Turn it into a Valuable Marketing Tool for Your Property
If you’re not using Snapchat as a leasing tool, you are missing out on a gold mine of potential new leases. Snapchat is the most popular photo and video sharing service in the world, with users sending more than 400 million “snaps” per day. The coveted group of 18-to-29-year-olds is the most avid user of …
June 23, 2014
Instagram: Grabbing Students’ Attention
Don’t know what Instagram is? (It’s not a door-to-door telegram service.) It’s a popular photo-sharing social media app with more than 75 million users daily. Of these 75 million, 44% are within the Millennial generation and probably right in your wheelhouse for potential tenants, says Serendipit Consulting partner Alexis Krisay. (The other 56% are hip …
June 6, 2014
Alexis Krisay Discusses Brand Mascots with ADWEEK
The life and times of Snuggle Bear – Lecturing us about laundry for 30 years and now a social media star. Alexis Krisay discusses the importance of a brand’s mascot and how to effectively position the mascot to be successful. Read More of the ADWEEK article Here.
April 18, 2014
How Facebook Helps Leasing
Thinking like a student through Twitter, Facebook and Instagram endears student housing owners to students – and that could mean increased occupancy. Alexis Krisay discusses how creating Facebook contests that match your market’s interests boosts engagement on your Facebook page. Use the following social media tips to turn potential residents into signed leases: Discuss what …
February 6, 2014
College Students Promote a Business
How one quick serve uses college-student ambassadors to get the word out. Big Juan’s two locations are within a five-mile radius of the university, and owner Tom Jenkins has used the school to his advantage by tapping into the student population and hiring student brand ambassadors, with the help of Serendipit Consulting in Phoenix. The …
January 6, 2014
Trendsetters – Meet Melissa
Meet Melissa, she’s a PR pro at Serendipit Consulting who has a secret talent for rollerblading. When she’s not busy planning local and national campaigns for clients, you can find her on a beach, hanging out with her family or rooting for the Chicago Bears. Click Here to Read More.
January 6, 2014
The Importance of Strong Property Branding
Brand development, when done correctly, is a lengthy process that involves multiple components and the collaboration of a strong team. After all, this is the foundation that can ultimately make or break the lease-up of your community, so it is important to select a team that understands the branding process and how to truly bring …