Client Service Account Supervisor
The mission of the Account Supervisor is to ensure the success of the agency’s integrated clients, and to support the Director of Client Service and the entire Client Service team through effective communication, proactive management, professional development, and strategic guidance.
- Manage multiple client accounts (10+) and the account teams for each
- Support the Director of Client Service on managing the Account Service team in total
- Retain and grow existing client accounts and support agency new business initiatives
- Accountable for building and maintaining integrated client relationships, including overall client satisfaction and the management of expectations
- Ensure all client work is completed based on client goals and strategy, and is on time and on budget
- Become a working expert in a variety of industries and marketing disciplines
- Attend and/or lead all relevant client and internal meetings
- Work with the Director of Client Services to further develop members of the Account Service team by providing consistent feedback, direction and professional growth opportunities
- Establish strategic marketing direction for all client accounts managed
- Oversee monthly reports and provide analysis to consistently optimize marketing efforts for the greatest ROI
- Work with teams to develop and adapt agency services to meet and exceed client and agency needs, always seeking ways to proactively grow the business
- Collaborate with all agency departments to produce the highest quality deliverables for clients
- Manage client budgets and agency profitability
- Review and approve billing for all assigned clients
- A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
- When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
- Flexible schedule with early release Friday's
- Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.