Are you a performance-driven, results-seeking individual that thrives on the success of your client’s business? Do you love the ‘not-so typical’ daily rush of the agency lifestyle and answering client needs? The only icing on the cake would be that strategy is your middle name! Serendipit is looking to hire an experienced Account Executive that’s unafraid to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and act like a complete boss when it comes to digging deep and making our clients happy. From developing top-notch marketing campaigns to talking the nitty-gritty of budget and digital strategy, we need a creative, organized and strategic addition to our team. If you’re confident that you can become an expert in any industry and truly own your work, we’d love to hear from you.
The Account Executive is a passionate individual responsible for managing specific client accounts and programs under the guidance of the Director of Client Service. The position requires the ability to manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of, and developing a strong working rapport with day-to-day client contacts, while fostering and growing team members under their supervision.
- Develop and maintain active and productive working relationships with client contacts
- Become an expert in each client’s business, ultimately providing value to internal teams – business model basics, key issues, insights and competitive landscape
- Provide critical thinking to internal teams – go beyond business objectives and provide deeper insights
- Anticipate, and proactively make the DCS aware of any and all expectation issues
- Understand the functions and processes of all agency departments
- Working with project management, effectively collaborate to monitor the work of other agency departments against agreed upon timetables
- Negotiate timelines / deliverables with clients to set-up internal teams for success
- Articulate, and adhere to, agreed upon project directives and production guidelines
- Evaluate and provide a point of view on strategic, creative and media alternatives
- Primary project executive on all client projects, demonstrating an ability to organize workload and workflow
- Drive presentation development including content development, presentation creation, preparation and delivery
- Collect, analyze, organize and present an insightful point of view on client assignments or new opportunities
- Lead/Contribute to the development of project and/or annual client planning documents
- stently utilize agency tools and processes to ensure projects are on-time, on-budget and in support of the information needs of agency management
Qualifications / Skills
- MUST HAVE 3-4 YEARS AD AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Well-spoken and succinct – ability to clearly articulate feedback and direction
- Demonstrate a commitment to do whatever is required to get the job done right and with enthusiasm
- Possess sound judgment and effective problem-solving skills, learning quickly from experience
- Must demonstrate a high ability in priority setting, time management and managing workload – able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Attention to detail – attentive, accurate and thorough
- A “self-starter” – able to anticipate needs and act without direction when required
- Must be able to write and speak with clarity, authority and persuasion, possessing expert presentation and written skills to internal and external audiences
- Must have high budget management skills
- Must have constant desire for relationship development (with clients, vendors, team members)
Experience / Education Requirements
- 3-4 years’ experience within the advertising industry
- Four-year degree from an accredited college/university in marketing or a related field
- Must show proficiency in managing fully integrated advertising campaigns
- A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
- When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Partial reimbursement for Orangetheory Fitness
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
- Flexible schedule with early release Friday's
- Creativity. Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.