Account Services Intern
The Intern is the entry level job in the Marketing department of Serendipit. Serendipit Interns provide administrative, social media execution, and customer service support to account executives, account managers, owners and creative directors. They assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for Serendipit’s clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail - oriented project management and professional communication.
- Project management including prepping tasks
- ding client meetings (as requested)
- Documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- reparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company cultures, products and strategic communication plan
- Staying on top of marketing trends
- Contributing marketing ideas and supporting in the creation of marketing plans
- Assistance with event coordination and vendor outreach
- Administrative tasks as requested
- Client presentation coordination with teams
- Prepare weekly reports as requested by account lead
- Proofread client work
- Support for all staff
- Back up for answering phones
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Solution finder
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency
- A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Free fitness room at the office with a Peloton bike, treadmill, and weights
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
- Flexible schedule
- Creativity. Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.