Digital Project Manager
The mission of the Project Manager is to ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and delivery of multiple digital projects for 6+ accounts (or equivalent revenue). As a Digital Project Manager, you will be in charge of multiple digital projects, ranging from website builds, to SEO retainers, to conversion and flywheel building. You will balance direct oversight of ongoing digital projects with client communication, strategy, execution, and team management to provide Serendipit Clients with desired outcomes and significant results.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of all Serendipit website projects, from initiation to completion (3-4 at a time.)
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed builds.
- Turn project work into potential ongoing revenue and retainer work.
- Work with the AS project managers to ensure each project is on timeline and correctly routed through SER creative resources.
- Manage day-to-day website update requests from both current and past clients.
- Manage the day-to-day execution and strategy of ongoing SEO retainers (4+).
- Includes on-site SEO initiatives and recommendations and local SEO initiative and recommendations
- Work with the PR department to further quantify the value of their successes and buildout Reputation Management engagements
- Own the client relationship in the position’s roster of clients, from web projects, to client audits, to ongoing SEO/content retainers.
- Work with the Director of Digital and the Director of Account Services to identify organic search revenue opportunities within the current SER roster.
- Work with the Direct of Digital and the Director of Account Services on new business presentations and correctly identifying opportunities.
- Evangelize the power of digital innovation to inspire cutting edge strategy/creative/executions.
- Work with the Director of Digital to further build out the SEO team at Serendipit Consulting.
- Build strong client relationships through account management.
- Research and effectively implement the latest digital tools and trends.
- Understand the digital journey for each of the client’s managed, from the first touch-point to conversion, and how it ties into our holistic marketing strategy.
- Be a liaison with the Account Service and Digital teams to optimize client experience and ensure positive KPIs and results for SER clients.
- Train and educate junior level employees on both the Digital and AS teams on best practices.
- Establish best practices and processes for the digital team.
- Become our de facto “Analytics Expert” to bring insights/trends to both the AS and Digital teams to best serve client’s needs.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related job experience
- 3+ years experience
- Candidate must have proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team driven environment.
- Candidate must be a SOLUTION FINDER
- The candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team. Must have the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, be extremely well organized, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Show confidence in presenting to clients, agencies and peers
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be organized and methodical with decision making
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be able to motivate and inspire a team
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Occasional travel, reliable transportation required
- A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
- When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
- Flexible schedule with early release Friday's in the summer
- Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.