Executive Assistant & Receptionist
This is a dual function position.
As the Executive Assistant & Receptionist, you will provide support to Executive Management while serving as the agency receptionist and first impression manager. The tasks require that you are creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven,results-driven, fast-paced, and community-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to be flexible and work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Executive Assistant Support
- Provides support on one-off requests and projects for Owners
- Managing Extremely Active Calendars- Rely on you to keep the working day in order.
- Reminding executives of important tasks or deadlines.
- Booking/canceling appointments
- Schedule meetings
- Screening calls
- Facilitate gift or personal purchases
- Deliveries/ pick-ups
- Arrange travel & events with detailed travel plans, itineraries, or agendas
- Coordinate day-to-day running of (office/home) errands: dry-cleaning, coordinating cleaners, groceries, pick-up/drop-off kids
- Research/schedule and supervise repairs, maintenance, and updates of Office/Home and act as the main point of contact for communication with office vendors.
- Notetaker/ Attend meetings
- Drafting letters
- Compiling and organizing documents
- Party and event coordination and planning
- Act as a liaison for office culture events coordinating events for owners/all staff including some supplies pickup, food coordination, and scheduling.
- All other one-off requests from Owners
- First Impressions Manager
- Operates the agency’s main switchboard ensuring calls are answered promptly and directed to the appropriate party. Answers basic inquiries about the agency. Fields new business calls.
- Attends to all visitors in our office to include determining the reason for the visit, giving proper direction, notifying the party they are visiting, and offering water/beverages
- Maintains reception lobby in a tidy and professional manner by ensuring that reception/lobby supplies are stocked daily; the refrigerator is stocked with water, tea, sodas, or beer each day; that candy/snacks supply are stocked each day; and that any/all newspapers and magazines are stacked neatly.
General Office Coordination
- Picks up and delivers daily mail
- Sets up FedEx/UPS/ Other mailings as needed
- Kitchen clean up
- Ensures conference rooms are orderly. Prep and clean-up of all meetings.
Education & Experience, Knowledge/Understanding
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills to include communicating clearly, effectively, tactfully, and patiently in-person and on the phone to a diverse population
- Proficient in the use of a PC or Mac; in a Windows environment; in the use of the Internet; and in the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with confidential information – high integrity needed for this role.
- Ability to deliver high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Ability to answer, screen and direct calls/visitors and take complete, accurate messages
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Must have a valid license and reliable vehicle for executing some job functions
- Clear background check required
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.