When it came time to upgrade, dramatically scale back content, and improve the functionality of its website, Interior Solutions turned to Serendipit Consulting for help. The challenge was to make the new website beautiful to look at while keeping the informative aspects and completely restructure it in an intuitive manner for their target audiences. The ultimate goal was to create a scaled-down, user-friendly and responsive design website that showcased the firm’s interior design projects.
Interior Solutions provides interior designs for a variety of industries including education, government, healthcare, industrial, military, museums, and public safety. They get knee-deep into interior design, office furniture installs or storage systems projects and help create beautifully functional workspaces and specialized work environments. They also design to your specifications, build to your brand, cater to your success, and ignite your culture and growth. They’ll even partner with your contractor and architect to build out innovation interior construction for your space.
A 99 percent customer satisfaction rating places Interior Solutions among the best of the best for customer service and incredible results!
CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
Interior Solutions wanted a clean, sophisticated design that showcases their projects and made everything easy to navigate, as well as find specific products by industry, customer needs, and the particular type of project.
The existing website was a whopping 105 pages, exceptionally slow, and was not configured for mobile.
Reorganizing, recategorizing, and rewriting the content for an entirely new website.
- Conducted a brainstorm session with key decision-makers from Interior Solutions to fully understand their goals and objectives.
- Researched other commercial interior design websites in and out of state.
- Researched the best website functionalities to create a better user experience.
- Fully reworked the site map and wireframe structure of the website.
- Updated all the copy to condensed and remove unnecessary items
- Presented 3 design concepts for the client to review and discuss
- Built-out a full dev-site, tested functionality, and launched within the timeframe allotted to complete the project.
The new Interior Solutions website launched in May 2019.