Optima Kierland is well-known across the Valley for its award-winning and visually striking architecture, sustainable green design and lush vertical gardens. Optima consistently delivers the most customizable in-demand luxury high-rise offerings. Optima Kierland hired Serendipit to execute public relations efforts for the groundbreaking and sales of its new tower, 7180 Optima Kierland, as well as ongoing public relations efforts for its current tower, 7120 Optima Kierland. Serendipit was also tasked with generating ongoing media coverage for its current tower, 7120 Optima Kierland through both business and lifestyle pitching. During this campaign, Serendipit secured a total of 33 media placements for both towers during a 10-month campaign.
The campaign started with putting together a comprehensive 6-month PR plan, incorporating the groundbreaking of 7180 Optima Kierland, 7120 Optima Kierland, as well as a combination of lifestyle, design and trend story angles. The team at Serendipit did a vast amount of research on high-rise condominium, lifestyle and luxury real estate trends that we incorporated into the pitching strategy. Additionally, we interviewed residents of Optima Kierland to learn more about the benefits of living there, what attracted them to the development, etc. The information gathered during our resident interviews was incorporated into press release quotes, pitching strategy and testimonials. Lastly, we identified a local media list full of contacts who covered real estate, lifestyle, luxury living, architecture and design, trade media covering residential real estate and market specific media in feeder markets.
Serendipit secured a total of seven media placements surrounding the groundbreaking of 7180 Optima Kierland, including a broadcast segment with FOX 10 Phoenix. Additionally, we secured six media placements for the announcement of sales opening at 7180 Optima Kierland. The new building had a very successful sales launch and has already seen an unprecedented amount of interest. From Jan. to April 2019, 7180 Optima Kierland had 25 percent of the building already sold -- far outpacing the Scottsdale market.
During the campaign, Optima Kierland’s current tower, 7120 Optima Kierland, sold out all of its condominium units. As a result, we disseminated a press release announcing the news of the sellout that garnered seven media placements, including a cover story in the Scottsdale Airpark News. Overall, during the 10-month campaign, we saw unrivaled media interest for Optima Kierland on a variety of different topics. Major wins included a three-page spread in Paradise Valley Lifestyle Magazine, as well as coverage in the Arizona Republic, Arizona Foothills, In Business Magazine, Modern Luxury Scottsdale among others. Serendipit’s PR efforts reached Optima Kierland’s goals of attracting prospective buyers, as well as ongoing brand awareness.
- Objective #1: To secure at least one positive local media placement a month for the groundbreaking and sales of 7180 Optima Kierland.
- Result #1: Serendipit secured a total of 13 media placements for the groundbreaking and sales of 7180, including coverage on FOX 10 Phoenix, In Business Magazine, GlobeSt and more, averaging around 1.3 stories per month.
- Objective #2: To secure at least one positive local media placement a month in local lifestyle and business outlets for 7120 Optima Kierland.
- Result #2: Serendipit secured 19 media placements for 7120 Optima Kierland including coverage in Scottsdale Airpark News, Modern Luxury Scottsdale, The Arizona Republic and more, averaging around 1.9 stories per month.
- Objective #3: To attract prospective buyers through positive, ongoing media coverage.
- Result #3: Through our PR efforts, from Jan. to April 2019, 7180 Optima Kierland had 25 percent of the building already sold -- far outpacing the Scottsdale market. 7120 Optima Kierland also sold out its entire building during our campaign, making it the fastest selling community in the Valley with triple the number of sales compared to the local market.