Roadmaster Group (RMG) is one of the largest divisions within the multi-billion dollar Daseke empire. Roadmaster Group serves as headquarters and parent organization to a consolidated family of elite specialized transportation companies. Our family of companies includes Tri-State Motor Transit, a national leader in specialized, high-security transportation; AATCO, RMS Heavy Haul, and RMS Freight Logistics.
The driving professionals in the RMG family of companies are the most elite Drivers in the nation. Currently, less than 5000 CDL holders nationwide are able to secure the highest levels of credentials and skills necessary to get the job done - safely and on time. These Drivers are the backbone of Roadmaster Group’s family of companies.
As specialists in the transport of high-security, high-value, hazardous, and time-sensitive cargo loads, Roadmaster Group looked to Serendipit’s branding and digital specialists for rebranding and repositioning itself in the marketplace and a new website. The goals? To stake out a leadership position within the transportation industry and to spur future growth by acquisition.
CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
- Challenge 1: Overcoming industry perception of Roadmaster Group as a trucking company, rather than a transportation organization that includes multiple specialty transport companies.
- Challenge 2: Refreshing the old brand, which was an off-shoot of a subsidiary company, and injecting it with new life, symbolism, and a feeling of movement.
- Challenge 3: Map, design, write, and build an entirely new website to match the refreshed brand to impress potential partners, subsidiaries, drivers, etc.
Our first step was to conduct a brainstorm session with key decision-makers from Roadmaster Group to fully understand their goals and objectives, as well as the different specialties of each company within the RMG family. Serendipit conducted a full Brand Archetype Workshop with company decision-makers, designed to hone in on specific brand values, style, and messaging for the RMG brand relaunch. Once a new brand and position was chosen, the creative and design teams went to work on a full refresh of the logo mark, messaging, and brand story. Finally, the website was designed, written, built out and tested before launching in December 2019.
- Brand Archetype Workshop
- Target Persona Development
- Logo Refresh
- New Positioning Statement
- Key Messaging
- Brand Story
- Brand Guideline
- Website UX & Design
- Public Relations
Dynamic New Logo & Positioning
Clean, Responsive Website Design Utilizing Best Practices