Paid Social + Programmatic Media Specialist
The Paid Social + Programmatic Media Specialist plans and develops paid digital social and programmatic media campaigns and provides strategic recommendations to ensure that all tactics meet the objectives of the client. This role executes comprehensive and strategic paid media campaigns across multiple channels for clients including paid social, display, native, and digital video advertising with a proficiency in post-click/landing page optimization and data analytics.
- Manage end-to-end digital media campaigns and seek new areas of opportunity through research and analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy creation, ad creative, bid management, CPA optimization, and landing page testing.
- Manage paid social media campaigns, with a minimum proficiency in Facebook Ads. Experience in LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads, and Snapchat Ads preferred.
- Manage display, native, and video advertising, with a minimum proficiency in Google Ads, programmatic media buying experience preferred.
- Accurately managing digital campaigns to budget, as well as determining and managing campaigns to KPIs including CPA, ROI, and ROAS.
- Develop, Manage, and Optimize the post-click experience considering the user experience and CTAs on target landing pages.
- Track, measure and report online marketing performance regularly.
- Work with cross-functional teams including other media specialists to plan, implement, and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives.
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to Account Managers, Clients, and Media Team on KPIs and provide insights on how these metrics map to larger client goals.
- Analyze trends and improve media performance based on the client’s KPIs.
- Clearly and precisely provide written analysis on paid media campaign performance
- Conduct keyword, trend, and audience research.
- Assisting with digital strategy development for new, existing, and potential clients.
- Providing insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
- Following industry trends, new offerings from publishers, and changes to existing products and services.
- Evaluate, research & recommend new online digital opportunities with projections that align to business goals.
- Utilize programmatic ad buys and optimization tools to maximize media efficiency.
- Accurately set up and troubleshooting conversion tracking across all lead gen types (initiated phone calls, completed online forms, and additional online activity).
- Be proficient in online research and analytics tools (including, but not limited to; Google Analytics and SEMRush).
- Assistance with research and presentations for new business development as necessary.
- Proactively originating new recommendations based on digital account performance and industry trends.
- Work efficiently with account managers in the strategy and reporting of online media efforts as they relate to client’s goals and expectations.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field, 1+ years of experience with solid track record in lead generating experience preferably at an agency
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Suite (Work, Excel, and PowerPoint)/Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Facebook Ads Certified and Google Analytics Certified, minimum
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Proficient time-management skill
- High level of organization
- Solution finder
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
- In-depth understanding of online KPIs pertaining to paid media engagement and online behavior
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Must be able to read basic webpage source code
- Understanding of how cookies, ad service and performance tracking works
- Understanding of how search engines index content and displays results within a SERP
A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Fully stocked fitness center IN THE OFFICE, complete with a Peloton, treadmill, Olympic weight set.
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly!
- Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.