SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Are you a performance-driven, results-seeking social media fanatic that thrives on the success of your client's business? Do you love the 'not-so-typical' daily rush of the agency lifestyle?
Serendipit is looking for a Social Media Strategist that is consistently on top of all the latest trends, platforms, and lead generating initiatives to implement across the organic social media landscape. The Social Media Strategist is responsible for developing exciting strategies to meet client's business objectives.
The Social Media Strategist guides the Serendipit team with actionable steps derived from performance metrics and insights to ensure that we provide first-class service and big ideas across all accounts. The strategist will work closely with the Social Community Manager and team members to identify ways to grow social account followings, increase engagement, and drive leads. Additional metrics include improving content performance, helping the creative team optimize content for sharing/virality, and collaborating with account service teams to integrate marketing and PR campaign concepts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help define successful KPIs, and monitor and adjust KPIs based on the evolving landscape and client goals.
- Ensure a steady level of experimentation is maintained. Helps brainstorm new ideas and devise test plans across the relevant platforms accordingly.
- Monitor trends via real-time reporting and identify ways for the team to leverage current topics of interest.
- Identify and research emerging social networks. Make recommendations on tools to increase efficiency.
- Regularly conduct competitor assessments, stay abreast of relevant industry benchmarks, and assess each company’s relative performance on an ongoing basis.
- Provide strategic guidance for each social account with respect to tone, subject matter, frequency, and timing of posts.
- Create robust campaign analysis and communicate Best Practices to the internal teams.
- Develop earned media strategies through the use of influencer outreach, and work closely with the Accounts team to ensure paid media strategies are effectively integrated into each initiative.
- Identify social media opportunities with existing and prospective clients and cultivate and convert those opportunities into new business.
- Work directly with select account(s) to develop strategies for taking a client’s brand into social media environments, as well as broader thinking on making a client’s brand more social.
- Bring subject matter expertise to all Serendipit accounts, including Serendipit's own social channels and web properties, understanding of relevant social platforms and vendors.
- Act as an advocate for Serendipit expertise in social media within the company, educating key stakeholders on innovative and effective ways to address opportunities for business growth through the use of social media.
- Ensure the quality of the concept and work produced by Serendipit is only the best, and strive for a flawless execution of all client deliverables.
- Ensure Design and Digital resources have appropriate workloads in the PM tool, based on available bandwidth.
We'll expect a lot from you, including flexibility to meet deadlines and handle extra hours as needed (including the occasional weekend or evening response on social media). You are a vital part of the organization! The ability to work very well under pressure and address client needs is essential even if they have unreasonable demands or expectations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, communication design, interaction design, digital marketing, communications and/or related field.
- 5 years of demonstrated expertise in B2B and B2B social strategy across all relevant social channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTock, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Must have an understanding of social media measurement and publishing platforms, such as Sprinklr, Piqora, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Percolate, and Iconosquare.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret information to translate into actionable insights.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and a can-do attitude!
- Digitally innovative and a frequent user of various platforms.
- Must have an inherent knowledge of content that resonates across the social landscape.
- High-level proficiency in the Google Suite (Slides, Spreadsheets, Drive).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to assure and perform different roles within the team.
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Agency experience is a plus.
A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.