Social Media Content Strategist
Do you love how social media helps build communities? Do you speak in TikTok sounds? Do your friends come to you for help on what to caption their posts? Do you cringe at the content you see posted by brands?
If so, we want you! If you are passionate about creating unique, engaging, and stand-out social content for businesses, this role is made for you. You’ll run the daily management of content creation for 4-6 clients, planning both future posts and in-the-moment needs that will help foster a community, drive traffic to specific channels, and build brand awareness. Expect to develop and present in-depth strategies to all of your clients, then bring them to life! Clients will vary. Some may be brand new, and you will help develop their socials from scratch, while others may be decades old but need help refreshing their content to stay relevant and reach a larger audience. You should be a witty wordsmith with the ability to design graphics for social media. To prove your successes, be prepared to put together reporting and analysis on a monthly basis for all your clients.
Creativity is the common thread of Serendipit, so expect plenty of brainstorming and collaboration with your department and others.
If this all sounds like your dream job, slide into these DMs and we’ll talk soon!
Do the work
Do the work
Be an Unexpected Presence.
Be an Unexpected
Weird is welcome.
No matter what.
No matter what.
Real people tell the truth.
Real people tell
Work directly with the Department Manager and other social media support team members to lead the success of social media relationships, delivering upon brand KPIs and creating exceptional brand experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
Agency Services & Leaderships
- Lead management of content creation for 4-6+ social media accounts within a diverse portfolio of business
- Serve as the social media creative client expert, developing their voice and image by creating a strategic marketing plan and/or creative campaign to maximize engagement, reach, and KPI expectations
- Build and help manage the company’s social media profiles and presence on all relevant social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Create and edit various forms of social media content—caption copywriting, videos, images, and BG’s—suitable for the various social media platforms
- Travel to on-location shooting opportunities for relevant clients based on contract scope
- Cultivate, engage, and leverage organic and paid influencers for clients, as relevant and included within social media scopes
- Plan and develop engaging boosted post strategy, engagement strategy, like campaigns, contests, etc.
- Provide mentorship, training, and suggest professional development opportunities to help the coordinators grow in their roles and ability to support all aspects of the Content Creator
- Provide hands-on support and effectively manage tasks and assign work to social media project coordinators in a way to produce top quality, efficient and organized work for each assigned client
- Stay up to date with the latest industry & social trends, emerging social networks, and practices with the assistance of the social media project coordinator and social media team, making recommendations to increase efficiency
- Ensure a steady level of experimentation is maintained. Helps brainstorm new ideas and devise test plans across the relevant platforms accordingly
- Identify social media opportunities with existing and prospective clients and cultivate and convert those opportunities into new business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Design or related job experience, two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superb verbal, written, presentation, listening and communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in high-pressure situations
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok platforms, and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Skilled at quickly crafting compelling copy that drives social media engagement
- Must have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, work independently, organize workload, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task
- Must have a visual eye and graphic design skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator Photoshop, etc.), Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or other smartphone or iPhone editing software
- Proficiency with editing video and photography for various digital placements (timeline posts, reels, stories, etc.)
- Must reside in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. This role can be a hybrid in-office/work-from-home position
Let’s Work Together!
Please take a moment to fill out this form, including a cover letter, your resume, samples and whatever else you think would dazzle us. Bonus points for including a link with a fun video introduction to YOU. We seriously cannot wait to hear from you!