MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
The mission of the Project Manager is to ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and delivery of multiple projects for 6+ accounts (or equivalent revenue). As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be the collaborative facilitator helping to channel and coordinate the work of highly talented teams and resources operating in a fast-paced environment. You will balance direct oversight of ongoing advertising projects with client communication, budgeting and schedule management in order to provide Serendipit Clients with desired outcomes and significant results.
The Project Manager is a passionate individual responsible for managing specific client accounts and programs under the guidance of the Director of Client Service. The position requires the ability to manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of, and developing a strong working rapport with day-to-day client contacts, while fostering and growing team members under their supervision.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of marketing and advertising initiatives and project plans to ensure that all project milestones and deliverables are completed according to schedule and budget
- Responsible for managing tasks, resources, timelines and budgets using Serendipit processes and project management software to ensure that all client work exceeds clients’ goals
- Use time management with competing priorities and find the available resource to schedule for every project
- Facilitate task management, gathering assets, and resourcing the right team members to get the work done
- Coordinate workflow and communication between all departments including Account Service, Production, Sales and Billing departments
- Review and approve all client billings and invoices
- Administrative management of client files, binders, and assets
- Consistently stay on top of marketing & social media trends
- Contribute marketing ideas and assist in the creation of marketing plans
- Manage vendor outreach and communication as needed for project execution
- Become a working expert in the fields of clients managed
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related job experience
- 3+ years experience
- Candidate must have proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team driven environment.
- Candidate must be a SOLUTION FINDER
- The candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team. Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment, be extremely well organized, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Show confidence in presenting to clients, agencies and peers
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be organized and methodical with decision making
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be able to motivate and inspire a team
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Occasional travel, reliable transportation required
- Fully stocked fitness center IN THE OFFICE, complete with a Peloton, treadmill, Olympic weight set, and MORE.
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- Cell phone stipend (depending on your role)
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations & professional development opportunities
- A fully-stocked kitchen to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for Serendipit to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please list “Project Manager”
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.