Dish It Out
Entering its third year, Dish It Out - The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix’s flagship fall fundraising event - was faced with a major dilemma. Its messaging focused on an edgy, "in your face" style campaign. The previous year failed to move the needle with the bursting Phoenix foodie scene. Facing intense competition from the explosion of culinary events around the Valley, 2016 became a make it or break it year for the organization.
Without the marketing budget of their competitors, Dish It Out relied on donated placements and the strength of their message to make an impact. Enter Serendipit.
Our team got to work to produced a fully integrated campaign, featuring print advertisements, outdoor placements (digital/traditional), social media campaign (organic/paid), and television ad creative executions. Serendipit created collateral for participating chefs, event signage and promotional collateral as well as social media creative. Serendipit's PR team secured 25 media placements in the months leading up to the event.
- Individual ticket sales nearly tripled.
- Attendance up over 30% (3,000+ attendees). For comparison, Devour, a major competitor, is a two-day event (ours is four hours.) They see 4,000 attendees over two full days.
- $638,835 In-Kind Donations.
- $255,000 Funds Raised (Net).
- Dish It Out became the highest net revenue food event in the Valley.
- Brand Creation & Logo Development
- Brochure, Ad & Sales Collateral Design
- Signage Design
- Social Media Management
- Segmented Digital Ad Campaign
- Website & Landing Pages
- Media Relations
- Grand Opening Coordination
- Direct Mail
- Outdoor & Media Management
- Email Marketing
- Sales Automation
- Online Fulfillment Center Creation