Office Manager (& Receptionist)
As the Office Manager & Receptionist you will provide support to the Admin/Accounting Team as well as the entire Agency to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently in order to have a fully functioning agency that can attract and retain top talent and operate in a way that will continually produce a profit and results for our clients. All the while serving as the agency receptionist and first impression manager. The tasks requires that you are creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, fast- paced, and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, accounting and organizational skills. The Office Manager will be responsible for all bookkeeping dealings of the company and must be able to be flexible and work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Do the work
Do the work
Be an Unexpected Presence.
Be an Unexpected
Weird is welcome.
No matter what.
No matter what.
Real people tell the truth.
Real people tell
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides support on one-off BUSINESS & NEW BIZ requests and projects for Owners
- Managing Active Calendars
- Booking/canceling BUSINESS & NEW BIZ appointments
- First Impressions Manager
- Operates the agency’s main switchboard ensuring calls are answered promptly and directed to the appropriate party. Answers basic inquiries about the agency. Fields new business calls.
- Attends to all visitors in our office to include determining reason for the visit, giving proper direction, notifying the party they are visiting, and offering water/beverages
- Maintains reception lobby in a tidy and professional manner by ensuring that reception / lobby supplies are stocked daily; the refrigerator is stocked with water, tea, sodas or beer each day; that candy/snacks supply are stocked each day; and that any/all newspapers and magazines are stacked neatly.
General Office Coordination
- Along with the Controller and Admin team members, facilitate the Agency day-to-day operations and administrative duties to ensure smooth and efficient office management
- Ensuring admin team functions in a way that the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment and workspaces are working properly and well maintained.
- Culture Committee Lead: Oversee committee responsible for planning, scheduling and promoting office events. Act as a liaison for office culture events coordinating events for owners/all staff including some supplies pickup, food coordination, and scheduling.
- Kitchen clean-up & Stocking.
- Ensures conference rooms are orderly. Prep and clean-up of all meetings.
- Coordinates all Handyman & Office Improvements & Repairs
- IT (with direction and approval of Direct Supervisor)
- Maintains Updated Phone Lists, Seating Charts, and Org Charts
- Maintains and enforces all agency-wide Google Calendars (Conference Rooms, Culture, Holidays)
- A/P – Accounts Payables
- A/R – Accounts Receivables
- Assist in Collections Process
- Process and approves employee expense reports for timely payment, submit to payroll
- Assists in the Preparation and issuing of 1099 forms
- Track all Dues & Subs (matching to Contracts) Properly code to prepaids with notes of renewal dates and tool “Owner” clearly defined in QB. Remind Jr. Project Controller of upcoming Due and Subscriptions