Social Media Account Strategist
Do you love how social media helps build communities? Do you speak in TikTok sounds? Do your friends come to you for help on what to caption their posts? Do you cringe at the content you see posted by brands?
If so, we want you! If you are passionate about creating unique, engaging, and stand-out social content for businesses, this role is made for you. You’ll run the daily management of content creation for 4-6 clients, planning both future posts and in-the-moment needs that will help foster a community, drive traffic to specific channels, and build brand awareness. Expect to develop and present in-depth strategies to all of your clients, then bring them to life! Clients will vary. Some may be brand new, and you will help develop their socials from scratch, while others may be decades old but need help refreshing their content to stay relevant and reach a larger audience. You should be a witty wordsmith with the ability to design graphics for social media. To prove your successes, be prepared to put together reporting and analysis on a monthly basis for all your clients.
Creativity is the common thread of Serendipit, so expect plenty of brainstorming and collaboration with your department and others.
If this all sounds like your dream job, slide into these DMs and we’ll talk soon!
Do the work
Do the work
Be an Unexpected Presence.
Be an Unexpected
Weird is welcome.
No matter what.
No matter what.
Real people tell the truth.
Real people tell
Work directly with the Department Manager and other social media support team members to lead the success of social media relationships, delivering upon brand KPIs and creating exceptional brand experiences.
- Build strong client relationships as the main contact, understanding their goals and optimizing performance for satisfaction.
- Develop and execute monthly social media strategies aligned with the marketing plan, analyzing data to make adjustments for improvement and identifying necessary deliverables.
- Write compelling copy that enhances our clients’ social media presence, engaging the audience and driving meaningful interactions.
- Create and manage engagement strategies to enhance brand visibility and reputation, fostering meaningful interactions with the target audience.
- Optimize boosted post strategies by allocating budgets, optimizing targeting, and analyzing performance to maximize reach and engagement.
- Manage influencer and user-generated content (UGC) relationships, from identification to negotiation, fostering long-term engagement and impactful content creation. Analyze campaign effectiveness and provide insights for future strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Design or related job experience, two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong track record of fostering positive client relationships and goals management.
- Refined skills in brand and voice awareness.
- Excellent time & project management capabilities.
- Strong strategic & forward thinking mindset with the ability to identify supporting deliverables.
- Expert knowledge and experience in social media platforms and marketing utilization.
- Practiced in performance optimization, utilizing analytics.
- Must live in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Must have a visual eye and graphic design skills.
- Agency experience not required, but strongly preferred.
Let’s Work Together!
Please take a moment to fill out this form, including a cover letter, your resume, samples and whatever else you think would dazzle us. Bonus points for including a link with a fun video introduction to YOU. We seriously cannot wait to hear from you!