Donley Service Center has been operating in the Valley of the Sun for more than 40 years. Over time, Donley’s services have evolved to include installation, maintenance, and repairs for air conditioning, plumbing, heating, sewer repair, maintenance management, and solar hot water. So why was their growth lagging behind other companies in the industry?
Serendipit conducted a full competitive analysis. Our recommendations steered the company towards a new direction, messaging, and creative.
For years, Donley advertising had focused solely on Jim and Mike Donley, the father and son duo running the company. The outdated messaging was lost in a sea of similar ads and competitive noise of a crowded marketplace.
That’s how and why Serendipit created the Donley Comfort Heroes campaign.
Designed to cut through the noise, get noticed, and provide a clear brand benefit for Donley, the Comfort Heroes campaign launched in Q4 of 2016. Since then, it has been wildly successful inside the Donley organization and also where it matters most: in the minds of customers, and the company’s bottom line.
- Launched in October 2016, generating positive reactions both internally and externally
- By April 2018, Donley experienced their highest performing month of all time - an astounding 50 percent revenue increase over the previous year
- Total call volume increased by 28 percent
- On average, Donley web traffic is up 60 percent year over year
- Marketing Campaign Creation & Design
- Out Of Home - Billboards & Bus Wraps
- Radio Campaign - Sponsor
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Management
- Segmented Digital Ad Campaign
- Website & Landing Pages
- Video Creation
- Direct Mail
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Analytics & Management