Agency recognized for PR excellence with 12 awards including the coveted up and comer award
PHOENIX (Oct. 29, 2021) — Phoenix-based Serendipit Consulting was honored with 12 awards at the Public Relations Society of America Phoenix Chapter’s (PRSA Phoenix) 2021 Copper Anvil ceremony. The ceremony, which took place at the Irish Cultural Center in Phoenix on Oct. 7, recognizes excellence in the public relations field each year and the Copper Anvil is regarded as one of the highest honors in the industry.
The agency was recognized for multiple client campaigns in the tactics, external communications and special events categories, walking away with a total of 12 awards, including the Up & Comer of the Year Award.
“I am extremely proud of my team, who pushed through the hardships of 2020 and worked relentlessly to help our clients be successful in the most challenging of times,” said Rachel Brockway, director of public relations at Serendipit Consulting. “I see first-hand how hard the Serendipit Consulting team works everyday, but for others to recognize it, it is truly an honor.”
Copper Anvil Awards were presented to Serendipit Consulting for its work on behalf of:
- Robbins Brothers, The Engagement Ring Store – virtual lab grown diamond event
Copper Anvil Awards of Merit were presented to Serendipit Consulting for its work on behalf of:
- Tactics: Publicity and Promotion
- Bailey Strategic Innovation Group – secured an op ed piece in an Arizona business publication to discuss creating a diversity and inclusion plan.
- Bianchi & Brandt – secured a feature story in the Arizona Business Gazette.
- Campaigns: External Communication
- AmeriSave Mortgage – 3-month PR campaign to position AmeriSave Mortgage as one of the leading mortgage companies and employer of choice in the U.S.
- Dream City Church – 6-week PR campaign to boost brand awareness, promote its various programs and events, and push its Adventure Your Life Hike.
- Midland University – PR campaign to announce an NFL partnership to make women’s flag football a varsity sport on campus.
- Estrella – 6-month PR campaign to further position the master-planned community as a leader within its industries.
- P.B. Bell – 12-month PR campaign to promote its internal culture, third-party management services, company updates including executive profiles, and new developments through local and trade media efforts.
- Rainbow Edu Consulting – 4-month PR campaign to manage and coordinate its public relations efforts.
- Roadmaster Group – COVID-19 PR campaign to shift and focus on frontline workers and how Roadmaster was supporting them through the pandemic.
- Southern Solutions Environmental (SSE) – Clean Up Coronavirus PR campaign to share the work they were doing in Navajo Nation to decontaminate spaces for COVID-19 and create jobs for Navajo tribe members during the pandemic.
Rachel Eroh, junior account executive, was awarded the Up & Comer award for her incredible work on the Dream City Church and P.B. Bell campaigns, along with her constant dedication to professional development. This award is given every year to a public relations rising professional with one to eight years of experience.
“I’m honored to be recognized as PRSA Phoenix’s Up and Comer of the year,” says Eroh. “I wouldn’t be where I am today without the support and guidance of the friends and mentors I have made at Serendipit Consulting. I’m incredibly grateful and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.”
For more information about Serendipit Consulting, visit www.serendipitconsulting.com.
About Serendipit Consulting
Phoenix-based Serendipit Consulting is a full-service marketing and communications agency driven by a team of individuals who are fearless in creativity and have one thing in mind: results. With a fresh, ‘big ideas’ approach to traditional and digital marketing, public relations, advertising, branding, web design and development, and event planning, Serendipit Consulting has a knack for success in the student housing, residential and commercial real estate, franchising, hospitality, consumer and lifestyle, and health and wellness industries. Combining the personal touch and accountability of a boutique agency with the vision and capabilities of a national firm, Serendipit delivers bottom-line driven campaigns that align brands with the right audiences and leave clients reveling in their own fortunate stroke of serendipity. For more information, please visit www.serendipitconsulting.com.