Jr. Graphic Designer
- Design and develop engaging and creative content across digital, social, and other platforms.
- Drive brand continuity across all projects and platforms.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, print publications, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Create digital experiences and visuals for a wide range of creative outlets.
- Communicate design ideas both verbally and visually.
- Support other designers to ensure the visual design aligns to the brand strategy.
- Manage and maintain existing visual design implementations, collaborating with our Creative Director and other teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Experience in or knowledge of visual systems, grids and typography
- Strong visual sensibilities and process; ability to use creative briefs, sketches, comps, style guides, etc. to create breakthrough designs
- Have a portfolio with work (personal projects included) that demonstrates a passion for creative digital design or interactive experiences
- Cool interpersonal skills, great sense of humor, and optimism under sometimes tight deadlines
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates ' ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
- Experience in motion graphics, video editing platforms, and animated GIFs a plus
- 1+ years of experience (preferably at a lifestyle brand, creative agency, or relative design school experience)
A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Free fitness room at the office with a Peloton bike, treadmill, and weights
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
- Flexible schedule with early release Friday's in the summer
- Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #TeamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.