Marketing Account Coordinator
The account coordinator is an entry-level project management job with the mission to assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing, social media, and digital advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for Serendipit. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented project management, and professional communication.
Your daily duties as an Account Coordinator are to manage and execute tasks for new and existing accounts. You will be given specific clients to work on day-to-day, but you will also be thrown into other projects as needed. For the most part, you will have minimal client interaction – your duties and tasks will come straight from a Project Manager. You are responsible for:
- Provide day-to-day support of the marketing account service team
- Project management and assigning tasks to all departments
- Assist with the creation and management of project timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist with the creation of client promotion deliverables such as marketing one-sheets, calendars, collateral, etc.
- Track and assist with maintaining the client scope of work
- Attend and document client meetings (as requested) and conference calls
- Assist with weekly and/or monthly activity reports for clients
- Assist with vendor communication (printers, tradeshow, catering, etc)
- Assist with measuring client KPIs
- Administrative tasks as requested
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Manage small projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client industries, company cultures, products and strategic communication plan
- Conduct client and market research for existing and new clients
- Staying on top of marketing trends
- Contributing marketing ideas
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Solution finder
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products
- Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- Have a base understanding of marketing, digital, social media industry trends/developments and uses this knowledge to present business building ideas for the client and the agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Sales, Marketing, or Project Management experience is generally preferred
- Agency Experience (1 year preferred)
- Marketing Experience (1 year preferred)
- A career with Serendipit means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
- When you join the Serendipit team, you join our family! We are proud to offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement
- 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two & beyond
- Competitive, matching 401(K) after 12 months
- Reimbursement for membership in professional organizations
- A fully-stocked kitchen with lots of goodies to keep you fueled through the day, as well as monthly team lunches
- Happiness, joy and an overwhelming feeling of passion for the company you work for and the job you do!
- BYOD – Bring your own dog! We are dog-friendly
- Flexible schedule with early release Friday's
- Self-Motivated. Ambitious. Do these qualities describe you? The only thing standing between you and your dream job is – well – our career form.
- Take a peek at our #teamSerendipit values to see if you mesh well with our culture.
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.