Healthcare re-imbursement, access to agency trade, 401k matching after one year.
Account coordinator is the entry-level job in the marketing department of Serendipit. Serendipit account coordinators provide administrative and customer service support to account executives, account managers, owners and creative directors. They assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing, social media and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for Serendipit. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented task management and professional communication with key internal staff and client contacts as needed.
Your daily duties as an Account Coordinator are to manage and execute tasks for new and existing accounts. You will be given specific clients to work on day-to-day, but you will also be thrown into other projects as needed. For the most part, you will have minimal client interaction – your duties and tasks will come straight from an Account Executive or Account Manager. You are responsible for:
- Project management including opening jobs and processing client revisions
- Attending client meetings (as requested)
- Documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Weekly and/or monthly activity reports for clients
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company cultures, products and strategic communication plan
- KPI reporting/dashboard development
- Staying on top of marketing trends
- Contributing marketing ideas and supporting in the creation of marketing plans
- Assistance with event coordination and vendor outreach
- Administrative tasks as requested
- Articulate, and adhere to, agreed upon project directives and production guidelines.
- Develop project backgrounds/briefs
- Coordinate project kickoffs
- Timeline coordination/development
- Client presentation coordination with teams
- Prepare weekly client status reports
- First round proofing of client work
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related job experience
- 1+ year in advertising agency or advertising agency Internship experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Solution finder
- Strong writing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.