Want to Join #TeamSerendipit?
Our expectations are simple. Just three little words: Only The Best. #OnlyTheBest
We produce only the best work, with only the best people, for only the best clients.
We’re highly selective in the partnerships we make and the team members we hire. People who are BEST at being HAPPY are Serendipit material:
- Hardworking - Serendipit people do what it takes to get the job done, whether it’s coming in early, staying late, attending a conference to learn or share new ideas or even answering the phones (no job is too small).
- Action-Oriented - We reach out and lend a hand when a coworker or client needs help, and recognize and celebrate team members for their BEST.
- Passionate - Serendipit people care about the work they produce and we don’t give up until it’s dang near perfect. We’re the type of people who get so jazzed about placing the perfect story, working on branding and design, or how Facebook ad campaigns are performing that we almost can’t sleep.
- Process Driven - Serendipit people always look for a more efficient (smarter, better, faster) way to do things. Serendipit people understand that process is not a substitute for creativity; rather, a good process allows more time to be even more creative. To craft. Refine. Serendipit people never believe they are the only one who can do their job. They’re collaborators. They’re mentors. They’re always looking to empower others, and to move to the next level.
- YES - happy matters. We love our jobs, our team and Serendipit! (And we’re always looking for new ways to find our “Y”.)
We do some pretty cool stuff to show our team how much we value them, like:
Free healthcare. A fridge stocked with snacks and lots of craft beer. Matching 401K after 12 months of employment. Pool Table. Shuffleboard. Corn Hole. (or Bags if that's what you call it.) Daily ping-pong battles. Rock climbing. Halloween costume contests. Framily Thanksgiving. Team workouts; from our free fitness room at the office with a Peloton bike, treadmill, and weights to spin class to bi-monthly Meditative Yoga. One month sabbatical after 5 years of employment. Mini-golf tournaments. Tour de Tavern party bikes through Scottsdale. Competitive maternity AND paternity leave. Spring Training games. Happy hours. Sad attempts at competing in intramural sports (we almost lost Andrew to competitive rage out there). 10 Days PTO year one, 14 days PTO year two and beyond + lots of company holidays. Fantasy football. Summer hours. Sponsoring charity events. Client presentations in superhero costumes. Lunch & Learn team presentations. Dogs taking over the office. ALL. THE. DOGS.
In the end, perks mean nothing if they don’t build a cohesive, inclusive and slightly wacky culture. At Serendipit, we aren’t just co-workers, we’re our own uniquely fantastic version of a family. It works for us, and it definitely works for our clients.
Won’t You Join Us?
We are not actively recruiting, but we’re always looking for talented people. Let us know why you want to work for us.
Please fill out the form and include your cover letter, resume and whatever else you think will dazzle us. C'mon, do it!