Social Media Coordinator
FREE healthcare + health insurance reimbursement, access to agency trade, 401(k) matching after one year, 10 days PTO your first year, and 14 days PTO year two
Are you a talented social media content writer capable of producing insightful and engaging content? Are you self-motivated, focused, and willing to take initiative to help make big things happen on Social Media? If so, we want to hear from you. We are a local agency seeking an exceptional social media content writer to help produce amazing content for our growing list of clients. The role of Social Media Coordinator will also at times involve other exciting and challenging responsibilities, and we are looking for someone with a flexible attitude and willingness to adjust to the task at hand.
- Write strong, motivating social media content within the brand’s style and tone guidelines for assigned projects
- Managing the social media editorial calendar, aligning timing with other communications timelines
- In addition to writing, aggregating, posting and tracking day-to-day social media content featuring key messages, this position also works closely with the marketing/PR/communications team, outside vendors to develop and deploy a social media strategy that drives differentiation and engagement for all clients
- Works alongside Social Media Strategist for crafting consistent brand messaging and implementing brand design standards across all regional social media and digital marketing outlets
- Creating and posting content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and others), and working across departments to generate story ideas
- Providing the social media “voice” for a variety of clients in collaboration with our marketing department, management team, and external partners
- Answering user/customer service questions via social media
- Developing measurements, standards, and goals for social media efforts
- Cultivating and leveraging online influencers for each client
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions and help develop new ideas and strategies to better reach the intended online audience
- Help create and execute social media campaigns that will result in a larger online following, increased exposure, and greater brand awareness for our clients
- Work collaboratively in a multifunctional team to concept and implement compelling content
- Analyze and test the optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content as well as maximize social conversion ratios
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal teams and clients
- Bachelors Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- 1-2+ years experience in social media and content writing is required
- Proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team driven environment.
- Be a SOLUTION FINDER and take initiative
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team.
- Must have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment, work independently, organize workload, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task.
- Must be passionate and creative and possess a strong work ethic with ability to stay on task
- Must be able to provide a strong portfolio of quality content already produced
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products.
- Proficient with Google analytics, familiar with basic web site CMS
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Show confidence in presenting to clients, agencies and peers
- Must have the ability to adopt to the style, tone and voice of the clients we serve
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be organized and methodical with decision making
- Must have a demonstrated ability to write quality content that is clear, concise and grammatically correct
- Must be able to effectively research a client’s industry and quickly gain the knowledge needed to write accurate and insightful content
- Portfolio of content and social media campaign execution
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Occasional travel, reliable transportation required
- Agency Experience Preferred
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for Serendipit to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please list “Social Media Coordinator”
Please fill out the form with your cover letter and resume.