If you think that since you use social media in your personal life, you can handle it for your business – think again. Social media requires being an expert in multiple fields including writing, customer service and the art of online conversation. Not many people have those combined skills (or the time!) and can execute them in addition to running a business full-time. We get that.
Here are five reasons why you should hire an expert:
- Knowledge. Social media is constantly evolving and can be nearly impossible to keep up with. Lucky for you, our team lives and breathes social media so that you don’t have to.
- Consistency. You answer your phone and email during business hours, but do you respond to social media comments throughout the day? If you’re hesitant to say yes, don’t fret. We monitor your social media outlets throughout the day and respond to questions and/or concerns within the hour.
- Reliability. Don’t have time for lunch, let alone time to post on social? We have your back. We create content calendars so that we can plan content ahead of time and spend our time engaging with your audience and capturing leads for you.
- Trackability. We create goals in Google Analytics, set up custom landing pages and use call tracking numbers so that we can see exactly what efforts work best and which generate the profitable leads.
- Time-saving. Social media isn’t just posting something and hoping for a good response. It’s all of the above and so much more. We take the time to plan out content, design graphics with your business’ logo and reach out to your target audience. We take pride in our work and give your social media the time and attention it deserves.
Think you’re ready to hand over your business’ social media to the experts? Give us a call! We’ll walk you through what it means to truly engage with your audience on social media, then put together a strategy to manage your social media outlets in a way that actually impacts your bottom line.